Thursday 17 January 2008

Abbey (Link) ATM


Abbey (Link) ATM
Originally uploaded by LoopZilla.
It goes much deeper than that. This is the ATM that used to be part of my local Abbey branch, but the Abbey moved out. This is now a "credit union" and since it is not a full Abbey Branch, the ATM does not accept deposits.

Abbey opened a big office in Canary Wharf which I use most of the time.

A few months before Abbey left the building, I opened an Abbey Business Banking account, which is run through the ATM or by post (no transactions allowed at the counter). When I opened the account, I was happy in the knowledge that this ATM was very close to my home, and hence deposits and other transactions could be made easily.

And this was long before Abbey National was taken over by Santander

No comments: